Roll over image to zoom in
Crafted on a durable Australian made carbon fibre tree the Walsh River Drafter (named after our local river) is the logical choice for work or play.
Using only the finest materials and utilising a super close contact seat, both horse and rider will be ready to perform at their best for years to come.
- One piece seat for longevity
- 1st grade Hermann Oak leather used throughout
- Closed Cell EVA seat foam under seat panel
- Under panels are lined with German made wool felt
- Solid stainless and brass fittings
- Single piece leather (no joins) used in all panels for maximum working life and less potential for fail points across every component of this saddle.
- Fenders are hung on spring bars for safety and maximum movement
Know that your new saddle has been custom hand-built from the inside out to fit you and your horse.
Not sure about the size or have custom measurements? Give us a call or text 0410 104 493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.